Saturday, July 7, 2012

Snake Staff Saturdays: ElizabethsMommy

This week, we have an interview with ElizabethsMommy! She's only been with us three terms but she's quidditch co-captain and a middle snake in her nest already. Some people are just over achievers!


What made you join Slytherin staff?
because we are 100% disagree

What is your favourite project from last term?
I like my OWL. I made my first stranded colorwork gloves and became totally hooked on colorwork.


What's your proudest moment of enabling someone else in the dungeon?
probably the MDSW, but that was more ME being enabled to go, but I'm Sooooo glad I did. I got to meet some really awesome cuppers, lead a group of meet-up and it was a great weekend.

What is something new you've learned thanks to the House Cup - technique or otherwise?
I re-taught myself to knit, taught myself to spin, learned colorwork, cables, lace....
Trapped on an island with one skein of yarn - what would it be?
a bikini. Never know when help's going to arrive, might as well work on the tan.

Any words of wisdom for your fellow snakes?
4 of them: craft all the things


Thank you, ElizabethsMommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment