Saturday, June 23, 2012

Snake Staff Saturdays: Cattiekins

This week we're talking to Cattiekins, prefect and kicker of arses in the common room. Her sidekick babykins is well known, of course, and she's also head of hotties. Yes, I owe it to Cattiekins for keeping Naya safe for me between terms. Cattiekins is a B4 student, which is pretty ancient. 


What made you join Slytherin staff?
I wanted to help out my house
What is your favourite project from last term?
of my own? probably the Georgiana shawl, i loves it
What's your proudest moment of enabling someone else in the dungeon?

I'm not sire, i suspect i've enabled someone just not sure with what


What is something new you've learned thanks to the House Cup - technique or otherwise?
spinning, my handspun is getting better thanks to the cup


Trapped on an island with one skein of yarn - what would it be?
OMG only one...I couldn't survive.....maybe th nice alpaca/silk/cashmere laceweight i just got but seriously only one.....??


Any words of wisdom for your fellow snakes?

Babykins says craft all the things


Thank you, Cattiekins!

No comments:

Post a Comment