Sunday, November 6, 2011

Evil’s Cheat Sheet of Total Domination, Oct end and Week 1 Nov

Cunning Slytherins flooded professors’ desks with last minute homework, dominating not only the last few days of October classes, but pulled ahead of the Griffs by almost 20 posts for October. I’m so proud of you all!

The Griffs took over the first few days of November doubling the posts of any other house, which only amounted to 16, so nobody panic. On to OWL fever: I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

Defense Against the Dark Arts and Muggle studies have gotten slow starts, while Divination and Herbology are already looking to be popular classes.

Unacceptable homework excuse for the week: I have my homework right here in my pants; what do you mean I’m not wearing pants?

Seriously, there are a lot of great classes this month Snakes. It will be hard to choose only six. We have such awesome professors! Let’s wrap it up and keep the cup so we can dump gallons of Gatorade on Girly’s head in her new house this December. Of course the cup will hold gallons – what do you think we have wands for anyway?

We can do it snakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment