Sunday, March 4, 2012

Evil’s Cheat Sheet of Total Domination, End of Feb & start of March

HeeeeelllllllooooOOOOOO there Snakies! The whole school made a huge effort on our extra day and, well, we seem to have lost that battle. Great job to the Gryffs who came out on top again. Overall in February, you see, the count is…um, we’re not last.

Time for a new strategy! Finish your OWLS, everybody take an interest in Quidditch and get some KALs going! For the love of Girly – we’ve got to ramp up our ambition if we’re going to win.

In fact – I’m issuing a challenge. You heard me – A CHALLENGE. A box of yarn just arrived at my super-secret Lair yesterday and I’m going to post 15 hats for Quidditch (charity does a soul good) before my next blog post. Anyone think they can beat me? There are prizes…

Unacceptable homework excuse of the week: my hotties ran out of massage lotion and I cramped up so my homework didn’t get done on time.


Go Slytherins, go! Never give up; never surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment