I will now pause while you all pick yourselves up off the floor from shock.
Okay, everyone up, ready to go?
Soooo sorry I haven't been around here in a bit. I've been marking posts in the Dungeon especially for this moment. Here they are, nice and out of order, dating back as far as the Ravelympics. :) If you don't want to click all of this, scroll down below the list for the short of it.
- Sunshineknit HAD A BABY!!!
- Coleva announced that by some mysterious force of nature, one House Cupper will be getting a Month's Membership to Bumblebirch's Yarn + Tea Club. This is one HECK of a prize, and you could win it! WOW!
- Slytherin ROCKED HARD in the Ravelympics. Just sayin'.
- On that same line of thought, our own airmidm and anethemadevice tied for 3rd place (with others, I think) for the MOST PROJECTS IN THE ENTIRE RAVELYMPICS. HOLY MOTHER YOU GIRLS ARE AWESOME!
- My favorite Ravelympics Project Name Award goes to Abycat re: Luna, I don't think Narcissa is Asleep!
- If you haven't been around the Dungeon since last week, you missed NerdiGras. It involved Fat Nerds and Cake and was a great day to be had by all. (Note: Skinny nerds and non-cake lovers were also welcomed)
- Shenene had the great idea for an art show, Dungeon Style. It involves your ink. Have some? POST IT! (unless it's somewhere covered by your undergarments, then don't post it, because we've got little ones in the Dungeon too! But tell us about it!)
- In the spirit of the above, Fosterson has some new ink. Isn't it purdy?
- Seakame brought us cake in honor of her birthday. :)
- Some odd paint fight thing went down where Foxy turned green, and a bunch of Ravenclaws ended up in the Dungeon. I really am unsure how
they got past securitythis happened....
- Only because this makes me laugh, even now, weeks later. And this too. And this is pretty like woah.
- Sexy Slytherin Cake Lots of Cake.
- In honor of the title of this blog post...
The Short of It:
There were birthdays. We had lots of cake. We did really awesome in Ravelympics. There were lots of hotties, some Ravenclaws, and we're just as cool as always. :)
Until next time!