I lost my January knee-deep in Quidditch stashes...but never fear, I've kept some time aside to post a quick play by play of the Dungeon, so you don't have to lose the rest of your month trying to keep up with what's happening over there!
Here's the down and dirty:
- For some reason, a bunch of misled Gryffindors snuck into the Dungeon to pelt us with food thinking that it was a form of attack. Except all they did was bring us snacks. (they also brought hotties...) Thanks Gryffindors!
- Pacasha of Hufflepuff reminded us all of the importance of Haiti relief, and that lots of designers on Ravelry are sending pattern profits to support Haiti relief!
- Turpentinechai demonstrates the Droste Effect in the Ravelry forums. And made me a bit dizzy.
- Dnatheory has discovered a rare printer that produces cats.
- The QuestMistress gets knitty with the Dark Mark.
- Ranalome shared this awesome snake project that SFCorgi made just for us!
- How to Make a Spindle with Fosterson